We will have a potluck lunch, giving everyone time to socialize with the instructor and fellow students.
What to bring:
- Something to share for the potluck lunch
- Personal beverages and snacks
- Layered clothing for variations in weather
- Notebook and camera if desired
- Optional: all materials are included, but you may bring personal wool locks or roving to include in your scarf
Patricia Briceño is an accomplished fiber artist, living in West Marin County. To read more about her, visit our Teachers page.
West County Fiber Arts is the studio of felt artist Heidi Harris, on a beautiful 1-acre property in rural Sonoma County, California. Classes will take place both indoors and in the garden.
If you are coming from out of town, overnight accommodations are plentiful in the vicinity — from nearby hotels to camping at the Russian River. See our Food & Lodging page for suggestions.
Please read the school policies on our Registration Policy page.
To register, just click the “Add to Cart” button above. When you check out, you may pay by credit card online via a secure Paypal payment page. There is also an option to pay by check if you prefer.